100% safe tooth whitening without peroxide. This is what we at Perfect Eyelash do. We offer a safe, complete treatment at a price that will make you smile. We work according to the new legislation (from 1 November 2012). Tooth whitening without peroxide gives good results and is absolutely safe for your teeth.
- Safe & professional whitening
- Teeth up to many shades lighter
- Treatment within an hour
- Eat and drink what you want
Tooth whitening is now very common in the Netherlands. Perfect Eyelash offers these treatments at an exceptionally low price, without losing out on safety and results. We are always looking for the best materials in combination with the safest methods of treatment.
If you want to have your teeth a few shades whiter, then the basic treatment suffices. This takes 20 minutes and costs €38.95.
If you want to have your teeth a lot whiter, then you can get nice and white teeth in 40 minutes with the intensive treatment. This treatment costs € 58.95.
If you want your teeth to radiate even more, then the premium treatment of 60 minutes is perfect for you. This treatment costs € 69.95.
Results before and after
Tooth whitening method
Whitening teeth is done with a peroxide-free gel and LED light. This technique doesn’t harm the enamel and the original shade of the teeth returns.
Suffering from sensitive teeth or irritated gums?
Don’t worry! Because we use gel without peroxide the gums aren’t harmed. The tooth gel mainly consists of sodium bicarbonate. This ingredient ensures that you don’t suffer from sensitive teeth after whitening. Sodium bicarbonate helps reduce or even gets rid of plaque. Plaque causes tooth discolouration. By using sodium bicarbonate your teeth will stay white for longer.
Treatment only takes an hour and isn’t harmful for the teeth. The treatment is entirely painless and you can immediately eat and drink after treatment (we do recommend not having any coffee, red wine or other colouring foodstuffs for the first 12 hours).
Tooth whitening treatment
A treatment is as follows:
- We check the colour of your teeth using a colour scale.
- You are given a mouth spreader to keep your teeth and gums free.
- We apply a protective layer onto the gums and around the teeth.
- We then apply the whitening gel to the teeth.
- The plasma lamp is aimed at your teeth for three times 20 minutes.
- We apply new whitening gel in between these times.
- After three times 20 minutes we remove the gel and the mouth spreader.
- The result is immediately visible after treatment.
This whitening method is not suitable for:
- Pregnant or nursing women.
- People undergoing radiotherapy.
There are three different types of treatments, where the duration of the treatment determines the result:
- 20 minutes; one shade lighter.
- 40 minutes; a few shades lighter.
- 60 minutes; the maximum result.
The result is immediately visible after treatment. It varies per person. After tooth whitening treatment your teeth are two to eight shades lighter than before.
The tooth whitening gel also contains other natural ingredients, such as pomegranate and camomile. These ingredients give your teeth a natural boost. In addition, the tooth whitening gels contain sodium fluoride. Sodium fluoride strengthens your enamel, so stains don’t get a chance.
Advantages of tooth whitening
- Removes persistent tooth discolouration effectively.
- Quick result and very safe.
- Fully approved by the EU.
- Doesn’t affect enamel and fillings.
- No side effects; so also suitable for sensitive teeth.