Everyone wants long, full eyelashes.
Every morning is a battle with your eyelash curling tongs and mascara to get your eyelashes as long and full as possible. It can be frustrating when your eyelashes are difficult to get into shape. There is now a solution for this: eyelash extensions! These can be compared to hair extensions, only these extensions were especially made for your eyelashes. After this treatment, your curling tongs and mascara can disappear into the cupboard. You should in fact see the effect of eyelash extensions with your own eyes or experience it for yourself. It looks very natural and attractive, as if you are blessed with long eyelashes or you used miracle mascara. Once you start using eyelash extensions, then you’ll never want to be without this glamorous look.
|Treatment||One by One||Volume|
|New set (Silk lashes)||€ 75||€ 95|
|New set (Flat Cashmere Lashes)||€ 79.95||-|
|Refill 2 weeks*||€ 27.50||€ 35,-|
|Refill 3 weeks*||€ 32.50||€ 45,-|
|Refill 4 weeks*||€ 42.50||€ 60,-|
|Refill longer than 4 weeks*||€ 75,-||€ 90,-|
|Removing the eyelash extensions||€ 20-,||20,-|
|Removing the eyelash extensions combined with new set*||€ 10,-||€ 10,-|
Results before and after
Eyelash extensions method
We attach the eyelash extensions to your natural eyelashes with a special bonder (without formaldehyde). It stays soft and flexible and doesn’t cause any damage to the natural eyelash. The hair is usually thicker at the beginning and gets thinner in the end. The hairs have a specific curl, making your eyelashes nice and curly and not straight. We create a natural effect, other than false eyelashes. Perfect Eyelash only works with properly trained professionals. You don’t see any attachment, because the extensions are not stuck to the skin, but to your own eyelash hairs.
The average treatment for a new set takes 90 to 120 minutes. A refill treatment takes on average 45 to 60 minutes. We only work with eyelash extensions that are very soft and practically weightless. They have a nice curl, and you have the choice of various types of curl. Many salons use synthetic eyelashes. At Perfect Eyelash we use real silk eyelashes, giving you a much more natural effect!
How long the eyelashes last Your own eyelashes have a growth cycle and renew themselves about once every two months. An eyelash extension therefore stays in place for one to three months. This can vary a few weeks, depending on someone’s personal hair growth cycle. To keep attractive, full eyelashes, we recommend having a refill treatment every three to four weeks. You can of course choose to have a one-off eyelash extension treatment. For instance if you are going on holiday, to a wedding or have another important party.
Advantages of eyelash extensions
- Attractive, full and long eyelashes any time of day.
- Length, thickness and curve adapted to your wishes.
- Practically weightless, you don’t feel the extensions.
- Resistant to water, bodily fluid, light, sun and seawater.
- No damage to your own natural eyelash.
- No running mascara when it rains or if you perspire.
- Makes mascara, eyelash dye or eyelash curling tongs unnecessary.
- No bundled/clustered eyelashes sticking together or eyelash strips.
- Practice sports, shower, swim and sleep without worries.
- Natural look.
- Is attached painlessly.
- Stays for six to eight weeks.
- Gives volume and colour to your own eyelashes.
- Eyelash extensions makes the eyes look lifted/more open.
- Has a youthful effect.
- Don’t let the extensions get wet the first 24 hours after treatment so the glue can harden and fasten itself.
- So no sauna or swimming.
- Avoid streaming water directly on your eyelashes.
- Let the eyelashes air dry after showering, don’t use a towel or cotton pads, as these leave behind fluff and stick to the eyelashes.
- Try to clean your eyelashes vertically.
- Don’t rub into your eyes horizontally, this will break off your eyelashes.
- Carefully clean the eyelashes with eye make-up remover without oil (available in the salon) or simply clean with warm water.
- Don’t pull the eyelashes.
- Never remove the eyelashes yourself, always have this done in the salon. The eyelash extensions are attached with special glue that can only be dissolved with special gel remover. Also don’t try to do this with olive or other oil, as this breaks off your own eyelashes.
- You don’t have to use mascara. If you want to do this for an extravagant look, use water-based mascara (available in the salon). If you use other mascara, this will cause lumps on the eyelashes because this is hard to remove.
- Remove eyeliner or eye pencil with a cotton bud (eyeliner and eye pencil available in the salon).
- Comb loose with an eyelash brush (we will give you one).