Perfect Eyelash BV, located at Kieftweg 7 (the Netherlands), is responsible for processing the personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Prins Mauritslaan 51
3843AJ Harderwijk (The Netherlands)
Personal data that we process
Perfect Eyelash BV processes your personal details because you make use of our services and/or because you provide these details to us by yourself. You will find an overview of the personal details we process below:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Information about your surfing behaviour across different websites
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service doesn’t intend to collect information about website visitors that are under the age of 16, unless they have permission of their parents or guardians. However, we can’t verify whether a visitor is over 16 years of age. We encourage parents to be involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent the collection of information about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete that information.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data?
Perfect Eyelash BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising flyer;
- To be able to send you an email if this is necessary in order to be able to perform our services;
- Perfect Eyelash BV monitors your surfing behaviour on various websites, so that we can tune our products and services to your needs.
Automated decision making
Perfect Eyelash BV doesn’t make decisions, on the basis of automated processing, about matters that you may have (significant) consequences for individuals. These are decisions made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (for example an employee of Perfect Eyelash BV) in between.
How long do we keep personal data?
Perfect Eyelash BV does not retain your personal data longer than necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We do this for proper administration of our work and communication. After the end of the cooperation we will keep the data for a maximum of two months. We use legal deadlines for legal obligations.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Perfect Eyelash BV will not sell your details to third parties and will only provide them if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We enter into an agreement with companies who process your details on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your details. Perfect Eyelash BV remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies or similar techniques that we use
View, correct or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal details by Perfect Eyelash BV and you have the right to data transfer. This means that you can send a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or to another organisation named by you. You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data treaty of your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To make sure that the request of inspection has been made by you, we ask you to enclose a copy of proof of your identity with the request. In this copy, make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (CSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We’ll respond as soon as possible to your request within four weeks. Perfect Eyelash BV would also like to point to you that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisor, the Personal Data Authority. This can be done with the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we secure personal data
Perfect Eyelash BV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you think that your information isn’t properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should we find a data breach, we will inform those concerned as soon as possible.
Which cookies does Perfect Eyelash use?
- For functional purposes; to make navigating and logging into this website easier or to remember your settings and/or preferences when using this website.
- For analytical purposes: to analyse and improve the use of this website.
- For commercial purposes: to keep track of how many and which companies have visited this website and which (if any) search query has been used.
- For advertising: to be able to show ads.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAG||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|perfect_cookie_compliance||Keeps track of customer's cookies agreement|
|perfect_cookie_marketing||Weather to keep track of visitor stats for marketing purposes (Google)|
|_ga||Generation of statistics on the use of the Web site through the service Google Analytics. It does not contain any personal information.|
|_gat||Service uses Google Analytics to increase the speed of applications in the areas of performance on high traffic sites. It does not contain any personal information.|
How can I manage my cookies?
Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser. To enable cookies, you must perform the following actions:
By browser – Microsoft Internet Explorer
- In Internet Explorer, click on ‘Internet options’ in the ‘Tools’ menu.
- On the ‘Privacy’ tab, move the settings slider to ‘low’ or ‘accept all cookies’ (setting above ‘medium’ disables cookies).
- Click on ‘OK’.
By browser – Mozilla Firefox
- Click on ‘Firefox’ in the top left corner of your browser and then click on ‘Options’
- On the ‘Privacy’ tab, make sure that the ‘Let websites know I don’t want to be followed’ is not ticked.
- Click on ‘OK’.
By browser – Google Chrome
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and choose ‘Options’.
- Click on the ‘Under the Hood’ tab, locate the ‘Privacy’ section and select the ‘Content settings’ button.
- Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’.
By browser – Safari
- Choose ‘Preferences’ in the task menu. (The task menu is in the top right corner of your Safari-screen and looks like a cog or click on ‘Safari’ in the extended task menu.)
- Click on the Privacy tab. Find the section called ‘Cookies and other website information’.
- Confirm the transaction and wait for confirmation that all cookies have been deleted.